Vertical Sliding Windows
• Spectus Vertical Slider
• Horn details gives appearance of tradtional timber sashes
• Deep or slim bottom rail: with mortice and tenon appearance to key sash points
• Sculptured astragal bars: authentic internal and external bar widths and styling replicates the dimensions of the original window
• Tilt Facility: upper and lower sahes tilt inwards for ease of cleaning
• Two stage keep: allows for background ventilation without the need for trickle vents
• Full range of styles and sizes
• Tradtional front and back dimensions
uPVC Windows Newcastle Downpatrick and Newry.
Vertical sliding windows, that are a feature of many of the UK’s distinguished older properties and other buildings, have not been easy to replace when they fall into a state of uneconomic repair.
Specifying a like for like replacement, especially in a sensitive area, leaves many architects and specifiers at a loss to find something of the right calibre. Indeed, many are averse to selecting anything other than timber because of the fear of not being able to find designs that capture the aesthetic appeal of the originals in any other material.
PVCu in this situation has traditionally been regarded as unsuitable because it has not before captured the real ‘look’ of the original designs. Today however there are new vertical sliding windows which not only have the design details of traditional windows, but are so similar that they may even be specified in areas where only like for like specifications will meet local planning requirements. The Polyframe vertical slider has been developed in response to this need.
We offer a wide range of uPVC Windows Newcastle Downpatrick and Newry.