Emergency Call-Out Service
Mourne upvc maintenance offer the best emergency glazing service around.
Our emergency service works around the clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to eliminate the hazards caused by damaged glass. We stock a wide range of glass and endeavour to replace smashed windows or doors in the shortest amount of time, reducing the risk of injury or damage to your property or business
Our trained emergency glaziers will come to your emergency commercial or domestic job and fix or replace the broken glass. If our emergency glazer’s are not able to fix the glass at the time we can supply our emergency boarding service which will secure the property until we can replace the broken glass.
All emergency glazing work comes with a 10 year guarantee and the emergency glazing work shall be carried out by our trained, approved glazing experts.
What We Offer
- 24hr Call out
- Same day or next day re-glazing
- Laminated & security safety glass
- Fire resistant, acoustic and tinted glass
- Toughened glass doors and bolted glass assemblies
- High quality, energy efficient double glazed units
- Back painted glass, decorative glass and mirrors
When glass has been broken you can call on Mourne upvc maintenance with confidence, knowing that we have professional glaziers in ready to replace the glass in a quick and professional manor. We supply and fit glass for all types of application, whatever the requirement and specification such as uPVC windows, aluminium or timber. We are the specialists in shop window and door glass replacement.
All our glazing materials and installations fulfil the criteria for regulation 14 (workplace health and safety) and adhere to British Standard 6206 (impact performance requirements for safety glass).
Laminated glass is manufactured by combining two or more panes of glass with one or more polyvinyl butyral (PVB) interlayers, applied with heat and pressure in factory controlled conditions. The interlayers ensure the integrity of the glass by holding the broken pieces in place should damage occur.
Laminate can be used in applications where it is subject to accidental human impact or where resistance to manual attack is required for security reasons.
Laminate glass reduces the level of noise with greater efficiency than ordinary glass of the same thickness and for greater performance Laminate Phon is available.
- Laminate is designed to remain intact or to break safely in such away as to reduce injury. Glass fragments adhere strongly to the
- interlayer – with resistant cushioning effect dissipating the energy.
- Fully tested
- Complies with the requirements of national regulations and standards Up to Class A impact safety performance to BS 6206: 1981
- Can be incorporated into insulated sealed units in combination with many other products in our range
- Provides optimum protection of people and property
- Particularly beneficial for overhead glazing, full height barriers, shop fronts, doors and low level glazing.